31 Happy Life Quotes To Drive Your Happiness
When you are happy you enjoy your life. Your productivity increases, your attitude becomes positive, your relationships flourish in the moments when you are happy.
But you can’t keep your happiness constant unless you motivate yourself to be happy all the time. One way to keep your self happy is to read happy life quotes as a routine or when you start feeling sad. It’s a very handy tip to keep your happiness alive.
In this context I have gathered 31 Happy Life Quotes To Drive Your Happiness whenever you want it and instantly.
- “Positive anything better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” — Albert Camus
3. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” — Dalai Lama
4. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” —Walter Hagen
5. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” – Marcus Aureliu
6. “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” – Albert Camus
8. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “I enjoy every day, because I choose to.” — Tony Clark
11. “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” – Virginia Satir
12. “Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation.” – Tyga
13. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
14. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” — MartheTroly-Curtin
15. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young
16.“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
17. “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” — Dr. Robert Anthony
18. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” —Morrie Schwartz
19. “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
20. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
21. “Never let your emotions ovepower your intelligence” – Drake
23. “The key to life is not accumulation. It’s contribution.” – Stephen Covey
24. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
25. “Life consists of two days, one for you and one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are test for you.” — Ali Bin Talib
26. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” —Charles R. Swindoll
27. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” — Dennis Waitley
29. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angel
29. “To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.” —Ralph Waldo
30. “Foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.”—James Openheim
31. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” —Dr Seuss
Hope You are happy now, if yes then give it a share that will be your refund to me.
I have tried to drive your happiness with these happy life quotes, you can book mark this page and come back whenever you want to make your self happy or you can download.
Give it a share if you like the post and comment the quote you like the most.
That will be your refund to me.