“Here’s the big challenge of the life:
You can have more than you got because you can become more than you are”.
When I listened to these magical words in a charismatic video which I randomly caught on YouTube. It was video by a man who have transformed the lives of thousands who are today’s leader and successful entrepreneurs.
His name is ‘Jim Rohn’,his words above lead me to dream big since that day I never look back.
And if you don’t do the above, Jim says there is the other side of the coin too….. that is miserable , frustrating and devastating and nothing to blame but your self.
“Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you got”.
This post is to give you an inspiration to feed your dreams with dream big quotes that are indeed life changing and are my best picks.
You can recharge your motivation or set your life big goals after going through these life changing quotes. Also Don’t forget to share your best qoutes in the comments.
Dream big quotes are there to awake your inner self, to help you in thinking big, to motivate you to chase your dreams, to charge your motivation so that you keep consistent towards your life success.
So let’s Get Started!
1.“All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.” – T. E. Lawrence
2.“Everything visible came from the invisible world.” — Sunday Adelaja
3. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
5.“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”. — Walt Disney.
6.“Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.” — Jim Rohn
7. “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
8. “The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.” — Jim Rohn
9. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
10.“Success is not to be pursued, it is to be attracted by the person you become.” — Jim Rohn
11.“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you ‘ll know it when find it.” — Steve Jobs
12. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “We will only grow as big as we dream that’s why we must dream big.” — Gabrielle Williams
14. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” — Albert Einstein
15. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” — Paulo Coelho
16.“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” — Robert F. Kennedy
17. “Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” — Theodore Roosevelt
18. “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake but if you die poor its your mistake.” — Bill Gates
19. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” — Ray Goforth
20.“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream.
Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success.
Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success.
Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dreams.” – Lao Tsu
21.“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” — Napoleon Hill
22. Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” — Dr. Dale E. Turner
23.“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” — Henry Ford
24. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
26. “If you don’t build your dream someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Dhirubhai Ambani
27. The more closely you get in touch with your dreams, the more able you are to make them real. The more vividly you consider how you want your world to be, the more real and effective tools you will have for making it so.” — Ralph Marston
28. “To achieve something that you have never achieved before, you must become someone that you have never been before.” — Les Brown
29. “Accept no limitations and you’ll have no limitations.” — Clyde Lee Dennis
30. Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass away.
— Earl Nightingale
31. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” — Anatole France
32.“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
33. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” — Robert H. Schuller
34. “Honor Your Dreams and They Will Be Honored” — Gabby Bernstein
35. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
– John C. Maxwell
36. “Dream is not that which see while sleeping it is something that don’t let you sleep.” — Abdul Kalam
37. “A Dream does not become reality through magic, it takes sweat , determination and hardwork.” — Collin Powel
38. “You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.” ― Tom Hiddleston
39. “Do not Follow the ideas of others but learn to listen the voice within yourself. ”
— Dojen Zenji
40. “If you don’t take an interest in affairs of your government then you are doomed to live under the rules of fools.” — Plato
41. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
42.The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting old, but on building the new. — Socrates
43. “No matter how tough the chase is, You should always have the dream you saw on the first day.
It ‘ll keep you motivated and rescue you(from any weak thoughts)”. — Jack Ma
44.” Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.”
45.“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” — Alexander The Great
You should have No Doubt in your self, if others like you can do something big so can you make your impossible possible.
46. “We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for those dreams.” — Jack Ma
47. “Its not what you look that matter its what you see.” — Henry David Thoreau
48. “I dream my painting and then I paint my dream.” — Vincent Van Gogh
49. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” — Brian Tracy
50. “Great leaders get people to admit the truth because they know that dreams are buried under the lies they tell themselves, in order to feel okay with giving up.”
—Shannon L. Alder
51.”Give your dreams all you have got and you will be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.”
— William James
52.“If you can dream it, You can do it.” — Walt Disney
53. “Don’t Quit. Suffer Now And Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion.”
— Muhammad Ali
54.”A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and Personal power ” — Brian Tracy
55.“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dream.” — Oprah Winfrey
56.“Think big and don’t listen to the people who tell you it can’t be done. Life is to little to think small.” — Tim Ferris
57.“If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
58.“Only those who will risk going to far, can possibly find out how far an one go.”
—T S Eliot
60.”Sometimes a dream almost whispers, it never shouts. So you have to, every day of your lives, be ready to hear what whispers in your ear.” — Steven Spielberg
61.“You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” —Napoleon Hill
62.“Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.” — Richard Wilkins
63. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” — Barbara Sher
64. “Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart”. — Abraham Lincoln
65. “Dream big and your problems become small.” — Vishen Lakhiani
66.“Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night.” — Terri Guillemets
67.“Dream big dreams! Imagine that you have no limitations and then decide what’s right before you decide what’s possible.” — Brian Tracy
68. “Dream as if you will live forever…live as if you will die today.” — James Dean
69. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, if you can dream it you can become it.”
— William Authur Ward
70. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
71.”Vision without action is day dream. Action without vision is nightmare.” — Japanese Proverb
72. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
73.”Today’s accomplishments were Yesterday’s Impossibilities ” — Robert H Schuller
74.”You are never a loser until you quit trying.”
— Mike Ditka
75. If you can DREAM IT, you can do it.
— Jim Rohn
76. “One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” – Johnny Depp
And Last But Not The Least….
77.“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” — George Eliot
If You Like this post! Give it Big Share.and Don’t Forget to comment your best quote…